Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, I'm Tom Scott. These are some of the things I've made and done. They'll probably come back to haunt me in a few years' time.
- Why The Government Shouldn't Break WhatsApp
- FizzBuzz: One Simple Interview Question
- How Computers Compress Text: Huffman Coding and Huffman Trees
- What's The Longest Word You Can Write With Seven-Segment Displays?
- Why Computers Can't Count Sometimes
- The Consequences of Your Code
- The Fetch-Execute Cycle: What's Your Computer Actually Doing?
- The Two Generals’ Problem
- I'm Not A Robot ✅
- Why Electronic Voting Is Still A Bad Idea
- Why My Teenage Code Was Terrible: Sorting Algorithms and Big O Notation
- Why TRUE + TRUE = 2: Data Types
- Why You Can't Name A File CON In Windows
- Are There Problems That Computers Can't Solve?
- The Worst Typo I Ever Made
- Why You Should Turn On Two Factor Authentication